|Condition:||Used, In good condition, includes hard case|
Please complete our School Calculators Program request form for quotes on specific quantities as well as school and educational discounts.
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator Class Set includes 10 devices ideal for use by students in intermediate or higher level math in high school and college. All items are guaranteed to be in good working condition. Screens are free from scratches, markings and other damages and all calculators include protective covers. The TI-84 Plus model offers a large display for easily showing graphs and charts. It offers three times more memory than the TI-83 Plus but is completely compatible, making for easy integration into your classroom. Preloaded apps include Cabri Jr., Vernier Easy Data, Study Cards and more. Choose different display modes to show how equations can be expressed in a variety of different ways. Scroll the history of calculations to quickly recall input/output and look for mistakes. Input and view math symbols, formulas, and stacked fractions exactly as they appear in textbooks.
- 3x the memory and 2.5x the speed of the TI-83 Plus.
- 16-character, 8-line display
- 480KB flash memory, 24KB RAM
- Fully compatible with the TI-83 Plus
- Use TI presentation tools (adapter sold separately) to connect with the rest of the class
- 13 preloaded Handheld Software Applications, including Cabri? Jr.
- 7 different graphing styles help to differentiate graphs
- Advanced statistics functions, including hypothesis testing and calculation of confidence intervals
- Complex number calculations
- Financial functions, including time value of money, cash flow and amortization
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries
Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, AP Statistics, AP Calculus, College Algebra, College Calculus
AP Calculus*, AP Physics*, AP Statistics*, AP Chemistry*, SAT* I/II, PSAT/NMSQT*
*AP Calculus, AP Physics, AP Statistics, AP Chemistry and SAT are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of and does not endorse this product. PSAT/NMSQT is a registered trademark of both the College Board and National Merit Scholarship Corporation, which was not involved in the production of and does not endorse this product.