|Condition:||Used, In good condition, includes hard case|
Please complete our School Calculators Program request form for quotes on specific quantities as well as school and educational discounts.
Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator Class Set includes 10 devices ideal for use by students at intermediate or higher level math. All calculators in this School calculators set are guaranteed to be in good working condition. Screens are free from scratches, markings and other damages and all calculators include protective covers. Each calculator includes features students need for algebra through calculus, plus statistics and finance. The latest flash technology makes it upgradable and also adds memory. Students can use the calculator often on standardized tests and in courses throughout their academic career. Graphs hypothesis tests and calculates confidence intervals for advanced statistics. Defines, saves and graphs 10 functions, 6 parametric equations, 6 polar equations and 3 recursively-defined sequences.
- 16-character, 8-line display
- 192KB flash memory, 24KB RAM
- 7 different graphing styles help to differentiate graphs drawn
- Advanced statistics functions, including hypothesis testing and calculation of confidence intervals
- Probability distributions
- Complex number calculations
- Financial functions, including time value of money, cash flow and amortization
- Electronically upgradeable flash memory
- USB (cable sold separately) and unit-to-unit connectivity (cable sold seperately)
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries
TI-83 Plus Suggested Courses:
Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, AP Statistics, AP Calculus, College Algebra, College Calculus
AP Calculus*, AP Physics*, AP Statistics*, AP Chemistry* SAT* I/II, PSAT/NMSQT*
*AP Calculus, AP Physics, AP Statistics, AP Chemistry and SAT are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of and does not endorse this product. PSAT/NMSQT is a registered trademark of both the College Board and National Merit Scholarship Corporation, which was not involved in the production of and does not endorse this product.