Used TI-89 Titanium … The Texas Instruments TI-89 Titanium graphing calculator can be used for many functions. The TI-89 Titanium calculator is among the powerful TI calculators to date. The calculator is easy to use and is perfect for math and science classes including algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, calculus, physics, chemisty, and biology. This model includes 5 times the memory of the TI-84 Plus providing even more room for adding calculator programs and additional functionality.
- 100 x 160 pixel display
- 2.7MB flash memory, 188KB RAM
- 3-D graphing and real-time rotation
- Easily calculate derivatives and integrals, limits, max./min., sequences, and series
- Differential equations solved numerically, symbolically, and graphically including slope and direction fields
- Advanced statistics functions, including multiple regressions/tests/intervals
- Physical constants and unit conversions
- Preloaded with personal study tools including official AP Calculus review questions
- USB (cable sold seperately) and unit-to-unit connectivity (cable sold seperately)
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries
TI-89 Titanium Suggested Courses:
Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, AP Statistics, College Algebra, College Calculus, AP Calculus, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
AP Calculus*, AP Physics*, AP Chemistry*, AP Statistics*, SAT* I/II, PSAT/NMSQT*
AP Calculus, AP Physics, AP Chemistry, AP Statisticsn and SAT are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of and does not endorse this product. PSAT/NMSQT is a registered trademark of both the College Board and National Merit Scholarship Corporation, which was not involved in the production of and does not endorse this product.